Logan’s practice at Malott Law, PLC, focuses on family-based immigration, removal defense (immigration court), criminal defense, and wills and powers of attorney. He is proficient in Spanish, and many of his clients speak only Spanish.
After graduating in 2007 from Grinnell College, Logan taught English to middle school students in Nanjing, China. He returned to Iowa to begin studies at the University of Iowa College of Law, graduating in 2013. During law school, Logan worked on family and juvenile law cases through the University of Iowa Clinical Law Program. He was also a finalist in the Stephenson Mock Trial competition. After graduating from law school, Logan worked as a public defender in Rock Island County, Illinois. In this role, Logan took dozens of cases to trial, including a first-degree murder case covered extensively by local media. Before returning again to Iowa, Logan practiced in wills, trusts and estates in Denver, Colorado.
Logan is admitted to practice in Iowa and is a member of the Iowa State Bar Association and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
- Grinnell College, Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy (2007)
- The University of Iowa College of Law, J.D. (2013)
- Family-based Immigration (“Green Cards”)
- Various Immigration Applications
- Removal Defense (Immigration Court)
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Criminal Defense
- Wills and Powers of Attorney